Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
I am so excited to meet the patients at M2! My patients call me “Dr. Sara". I was raised in the suburbs of Northern Virginia. I attended Virginia Tech for my undergraduate training and obtained dual degrees in chemistry and flute performance. After college, I opened my own flute studio and taught children of all ages for five years.
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry - Virginia Tech
- Bachelor of Arts, Flute Performance - Virginia Tech
- Doctor of Dental Medicine - University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- Pediatric dental training and residency and Master of Science - University of Indiana, Riley Hospital for Children
Professional Memberships & Awards
- Board-certified Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Member, Bio-Dental Admissions Committee, University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- Dual honors, Community of Dental Health and Radiologic Sciences, University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
A Bit about Me
I am a forever musician and continue to play the flute. I enjoy running, going to concerts and playing with my dog, Zoey, who has quite a following on Instagram! Follow her page at @zoey_the_phi_chi. I am so happy to call Lancaster home and I am enjoying the wonderful culinary scene here!