Meet Dr. Cox
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
My patients call me "Dr. Brad" and I am excited to be a part of M2! Prior to my dental career, I was a biology and mathematics teacher at a K-12 private school in Washington State. I loved my time working with kids and I draw on those experiences when teaching my patients about their oral health. I am dedicated to providing each child with the best possible care and experience.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology - Pacific Lutheran University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery - University of Washington School of Dentistry
- Pediatric dental residency and Master of Science - University of Indiana, Riley Hospital for Children
Professional Memberships & Awards
- Board-certified Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- Certificate of Merit, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry - outstanding promise in the field of Pediatric Dentistry
- Recipient, Ralph E. McDonald Scholarship Award for outstanding perfomance
A Bit about Me
I grew up in Olympia, Washington and I have other family members in the dental field. My father is a general dentist and my sister is also a pediatric dentist. When not working, I enjoy traveling with my fiancée. I also love spending time with my family, friends, and my chihuahua, Zoey. I am an avid golfer and tennis player.
Preventing Dental Surgical Fires: Characterizing Nasal-Cannulated Supplemental Oxygen Pooling in an In Situ Dental Procedure, Journal of Patient Safety: December 2020 - Volume 16 - Issue 4 - p 316-319